Naruto V5
Welcome to Naruto V5 ^^. We hope you enjoy your stay while you are here.

Set several years after V4. V5 takes us into a time of relative peace and serenity. But as always trouble lurks in the darkness. Be ready to choose your side when the time comes or disappear into the night like a forgotten memory.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Maru Momochi Inconstruction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maru Yurizaki

Ninja Sheets
Health:
9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Maru Momochi Inconstruction   Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:23 pm

General Info

Name:Maru Momochi

Village: Typhoon

Height: 6'1
Weight:164

Element: Main = Water , wind , fire , ground
Combo = Ice and Mist

Summoning: Ice and water pro-suit hound, Giant Ice Wolf (Kinchigaru)

Bio: Zabuza Momochi The hidden mist demon was a warrior of great strength after he obtain the child Haku he attacked the village of the mist failing but taking followers with him. Most of the followers died out but I Maru Momochi was simply only 12 and exceeded over all of the followers. Me and Haku werent really Zabuza's sons but his weapons. Last I saw of Zabuza was his body on the Naruto bridge and Haku's corpse next to his. I hunted down those who took the only family I had by the age of 13 I've already killed more the 1,000 ninja and obtain Zabuza's title of the demon of the hidden mist. That day of the decease of my two family members is the day I kill those for no reason defending my title as hidden mist Demon. I've been leader of many villages realizing the weakness letting happiness run there lives. I used power shear strength and revenge and did what Zabuza failed to do many years ago. Conquered the Mist village and renamed it Typhoon.

Extra Information

Family Members: None

Team mates: None

Sensei: Currently dead

Jutsu:

Name: Water Prison Technique
Type: Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, and the target is unable to move while within it, the target is still able to speak.

Name: Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Type:Offensive, All range
Description: Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique is a giant, powerful dragon created out of water. This jutsu needs 42 hand seals, the most amounts of hand seals necessary to use a jutsu shown in the series. Another drawback to the technique is that it requires the user to be near a large body of water to complete the technique. However, Maru Momochi was able to produce one without a preexisting water source and with only one hand seal, which was a testament to his skill and one of the reasons why he was selected as Hokage.

Name: Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
Type:Offensive, Mid to long range (5m+)
Description: Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique is a technique that forms a strong column of water to attack an opponent. Due to the force of the water, the target will be fully enveloped and at the mercy of the current as they are pulled away.

Name: Hidden Mist Technique
Type: Supplementary
Element: Mist
Description: This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.

Name: Silent Homicide Technique
Type: General skill
As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away. Zabuza was a master of this technique, and was even good enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone

Name: Water Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

Name: Decapitating Carving Knife
Wielders: Zabuza Momochi now Maru Momochi
Description:This giant blade was used by Zabuza during his membership as one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. After defecting from Kirigakure he continued to use it up until his death. It was left beside his grave, near the Great Naruto Bridge, until Suigetsu took it for himself three years later.
The sword is shaped like a giant butcher knife. It has a circle cut out of the top and the semicircle near the handle and seem to fit its purpose of decapitation aptly. Its handle also appears to be detachable. While the handle is taken off, it is relatively short. When reattached, however, it seems to extend by about four times its length.
The knife was retrieved by Maru Momochi after killing suigestu after damageing the blade even the slightest.

Name: Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Element: Water and Ice
Description: Using this jutsu, Maru gathers some water from the air and surrounding environment into one thousand long needles. He then directs them to a specific target at high speed, leaping backwards before impact so he doesn't get caught in the crossfire. While the needles do surround a target from all sides, they don't appear above the target, creating an escape route. Maru is able to perform this jutsu with one-handed seals, allowing him to pin an opponent's arm and attack while they cannot use any techniques themselves.

Name: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
Type: Kekkei genkai, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Element: Ice
Description: Using his kekkei genkai, Maru can create a dome of twenty-one mirrors made out of ice to trap an opponent. Twelve remain at ground level, eight are placed above the first twelve and angled toward the ground, and the final mirror is above the rest and facing the ground. Maru can then enter one of the mirrors and instantly transport to another mirror. While moving about he bombards the opponent with attacks at very high speeds, such that the rest of the world appear to be moving in slow motion compared to him. If the mirror Maru is in is broken, he can leap out of one of the fragments and continue his attack or move to another mirror. The technique requires a large amount of chakra to maintain, so Maru’s movement becomes progressively slower the longer he maintains the mirrors.

Finishers:

Equipment:

Weapons:

Outfit:

Physical Strength’s: Excels in weapon use and speed.

Physical Weakness's: Tai sucks, burn and slashes on back.

Mental Strength’s: Intelligent , Tricky

Mental Weakness's: Vengeful , Angry

Abilities: Everything learned from Haku and Zabuza. Weapon Mastery

Bloodline: Rage of Lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Maru Momochi Inconstruction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1